DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY
तंत्रशिक्षण पदविका प्रवेश-थोडक्यात माहिती
Name of course
MSBTE, PCI, BATU.
In India minimum Pharmacy education is available as two years diploma course. This Diploma is post HSC and available in all most all states of the nation. Every state has regulatory bodies like state boards under Directorate of Technical Education and state pharmacy councils under Pharmacy Council of India. Here in Maharashtra Diploma course is regulated by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) through its Maharashtra state Pharmacy council.
This course fundamentally allows qualifying person to initiate and establish an independent medical retail or wholesale business. With this students also become eligible to join various Pharmacists posts in government and private sector. Student can join pharmaceutical companies for various supporting positions as assistant. They can work as medical representative in Pharmaceutical marketing. They can work as Lab assistant in various research laboratories. They and join suitable positions in Indian railway and army as Pharmacists.
First Year (D.Pharm)
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics or Biology and obtained at least 50% marks (at least 45 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the above subjects taken together.
Admission Procedure :
- The students will be admitted through Common Admission Process (CAP), as well as at the Institute level.
- Documents required for Admission
- SSC (Std X) Mark Sheet
- HSC (Std XII) Mark Sheet
- HSC School Leaving Certificate
- Indian Nationality Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Gap Certificate. (if Applicable)
- Migration Certificate (for OMS)
- Cast validity, Cast certificate, Non creamy layer certificate (for Category candidates)
Fee : As fixed by Fees Regulating Authority of Government of Maharashtra.